Sunday, August 12, 2012

CHARITY WITH KAK AMI ON 22 AUGUST 2012

Let's do some charity work!! :)

"Spend (in charity) out of the sustenance that We have bestowed on you before that time when death will come to someone, and he shall say: "O my Lord!If only you would grant me reprieve for a little while, then I would give in charity, and be among the righteous." - The Holy Quran, 63:10


I realize that there are so many people who wants to contribute their old clothes/books etc therefore let's meet-up! If you can not make it this Sunday, I shall assign a key person in certain area for you to meet-up and pass the items to. If you have any sorts of suggestions do let me know :) OR if you're staying outside Klang Valley perhaps you can courier the items if you don't mind? Just a thought. Hit me up with suggestions..
For Kajang / Putrajaya / Bangi and surrounding, do email me for address :)
Alas, hope you can share this small event to your friends & family, together we will make this world a better place. Insya Allah   (copy paste from Kak Ami :))

No comments:

Post a Comment